Bread Warmer Basket Set

Rabu, 24 Desember 2008
Posted by admin

Bread Warmer Basket SetNothing complements a meal like a basket of warm bread or rolls. This 3-pc. bread warmer basket set includes a bamboo-and-wicker basket, cloth liner and terra cotta warming stone. Just heat the unglazed terra cotta stone in the oven or microwave, slip the hot stone into the pocket of the cloth liner, and place in the basket. The stone's heat keeps bread and rolls warm and fresh while wrapped inside the liner. Liner is machine washable. Imported. Basket: 13-1/2Lx7-1/2Wx4H", Liner: 28Lx23W", Stone: 8-1/2Lx4W".

Customer Review: Item pictured not what I recieved

The item I ordered was not what I received, which was dissapointing. Also, it took several weeks to get here so I didn't have time to return it because it was a gift. I specifically picked this item of the many available to buy because of the picture....very dissapointing.

Customer Review: Bread Basket Warmer

I love it! You need to remember to put it in the oven with the bread though!
See details

0 komentar: