Holiday Dog Gift Basket - Edible Basket with Organic Dog Treats - Heidi's Homemade

Rabu, 24 Desember 2008
Posted by admin

Holiday Dog Gift Basket - Edible Basket with Organic Dog Treats - Heidi's HomemadeWHAT!?! MY DOG ATE THE HOLIDAY BASKET!!!

No worries, we made the basket for your pooch to eat. Great gift! No Waste (so very 'green') - This edible basket is wrapped in Bio-degradable cellophane and tied with ribbon. This 100% organic dog treat basket filled with a variety of holiday shapes and yumsical flavors.

Decorated with organic yogurt and colored with organic colorings from fruits, vegetables, seeds or roots. Heidi's never uses salt, sugar, or synthetics.

Customer Review: Heidi's is the BEST

My dogs LOVE Heidi's Homemade treats and I love the fact that they are made with organic ingredients and that she is a certified organic bakery. Even though the dogs could care less, the treats come attractively packaged and they smell great ... even to me! I think it is extremely important to support small businesses. I think that Heidi's Homemade makes a great product and it is one that I feel good about giving to my dogs because I know that they are made in small batches (so they are fresh) and they are made with wholesome healthy ingredients.
See details

0 komentar: