High Sierra Locker Backpack

Kamis, 26 Februari 2009
Posted by admin

High Sierra Locker BackpackBig and boldly styled, Locker has the right combination to hold everything you need for an action-packed day away, with a generous computer sleeve, deluxe organizer, two water bottle pockets and a cool, contemporary look.

Customer Review: High Sierra Locker Backpack

A nice and sturdy backpack by High Sierra, larger than many of their other backpacks. Does not hold as much as High Sierra's Access backpack, but this is a nice alternative to the Access, which holds just about everything you'd ever want to put in a pack. The Locker has shoe holders at each side, and while I haven't used the bag yet, I think it will work fine as a carry-on bad when I fly, or as a good daypack. I haven't tried to fit my 15.5 inch laptop in it, but it seems as though there will be room. Highly recommend this pack if you want a mid-size pack. Fabric is real sturdy, zippers work flawlessly, stitching is strong, and the bag looks cool (I bought the cyber blue one).

Customer Review: Nice Backpack

It fits our 17" laptop nicely. Actually the laptop compartment dimension is adjustable which will fits other laptops of smaller sizes too. It has spacious compartments. Quiet surprisingly, the back-strap is nicely engineered, flexible, extendable and very comfortable. The side compartments for the bottles, coffee mugs are also pretty spacious. It has special place for keeping I-Pods, Keys, cell phones. Among all of my backpacks this is the only one which really feels like a proper backpack. Looks gorgeous too. Its nice investment. I am totally satisfied with it.
See details

Label:

0 komentar: