Baroque Large City Tote bag or City Shopper Reisenthel, Germany

Kamis, 05 Maret 2009
Posted by admin

Baroque Large City Tote bag or City Shopper ~ Reisenthel, GermanyFrom Germany, a great and practical innovation we found recently.

Designed to help carry a lot without giving the carrier too much strain. Lightweight and elegant with a slightly asymmetrical design, for ease and comfort. Use for shopping, on the town, on vacation, at the gym or at the beach.

Generous 17 by 17.5 by 7.75 inches.

Customer Review: Absolutely Lovely

I am very impressed with this tote bag. Although the material is different from what I expected, it's still really good quality and the size of the bag is excellent. I especially love that the straps are a perfect length (sometimes they are too small for a large tote bag). It hangs nicely from the shoulder and looks great. This purchase certainly lives up to my expectations and I would order products from this seller again.

Customer Review: Great buy!

I bought this bag to use for groceries. I've found that I use it more for every day use! I like it so much, I am buying my sister-in-law one for her to use when she moves to Germany. Very sturdy and fashionable. I've received many compliments.
See details

Label:

0 komentar: