Elegant Baby "Duck" Bath Bucket Set

Kamis, 05 Maret 2009
Posted by admin

Elegant Baby "Duck" Bath Bucket SetPerfect for baby showers, this Bath Bucket has everything a new mother will need for Baby's bath time. It includes a bath mitt, sponge with toy and soap dish packed in a reusable tin bucket.

Customer Review: Very disappointed

Very disappointed and mislead by the size of product. Much smaller than I anticipated!

Customer Review: SMALL!

This is very cute but a lot smaller than it looks. I am glad I bought it on sale. Its overpriced (not on sale) in my opinion. I got several of them for about $11 each. Would not be a good shower gift where you pass around the gifts - looks pretty small and cheap. I am reserving them for gifts for acquaintances from work etc. I am satisfied for the price that I paid but dont be fooled by the picture - check out the dimensions.
See details

Label:

0 komentar: